- Who is responsible for the personal information collected on this site?
SF controls the personal information collected on this site.
- Information collection and use
We collect and use your personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) in order to:
- respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- create products or services that may meet your needs.
- we are legally entitled or required to do so (for example, if required to do so by legal process or applicable laws, or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime)
- we believe that such action is necessary to protect and/or defend our rights, property or personal safety and those of our users/customers, etc.
- Providing you with additional information and sharing your information
From time to time we would like to use your personal information for the following purposes other than as set out in the above section.
- market research and tracking of sales data
- informing you about our products and services
- giving the information to our affiliate offices and companies in order to enable these offices and companies to send you information which may be of interest to you.
We believe that these additional uses will be of benefit to you. However, we understand that you may not wish us to use your information in this way. We will not use your information for the purposes set out above if you have indicated that you do not wish us to use your information in this way when submitting the information. Additionally, if at any time you wish us to stop using your information for any or all of the purposes above, please let us know. We will stop the use of your information for these purposes as long as it is reasonable and possible to do so.
We will, however, continue to use your personal information for the purposes set out above unless you have indicated us that you do not wish us to use your information or that you wish us to terminate the use of your information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
SF shares personal information between its affiliates and marketing agents for marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own independent marketing purposes without your consent. California residents may request the categories of personal information SF has shared with its affiliates during the previous calendar year. To make your request, please fill out the form at the following URL[https://ssskk-group.net/solarfrontier/eng/contact/]. Written requests may be sent to the Public Affairs, Solar Frontier K.K. Daiba Frontier Building, 2-3-2 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo 135-8074 Japan. SF will respond to these requests within thirty (30) days. Requests that come to SF by other means may result in a delayed response.
- Collection of non-personal information such as IP address
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you (commonly known as an "IP address") such as the type of internet browsers you use or the website from which you linked to this site. We may also aggregate details which you have submitted to the website (for example, your age and the town where you live). You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used as statistical data and to assist us in providing an effective service on this site.
We may store some information (commonly known as a "cookie") on your computer when you look at this site. We are able to read these cookies for information purposes when you revisit this site. The type of information we collect as a result of a cookie being accepted by you is specific to your PC and includes what parts of this site were looked at and whether the web pages requested were delivered successfully. This information is anonymous; it represents a computer rather than a person.
We use the cookie information to improve the quality of our web site and to enable us to ascertain whether this site is operating at an optimal level. This allows us to enhance our web offerings to you and to provide an enjoyable and an innovative online experience.
You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilize some features of the website.
- Chat rooms, notice boards, newsgroups
- Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate and updated as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
- Security of your personal information
We have implemented technology which is said to be safe in general, like encryption by SSL (Secure Sockets layer) technology, with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use. Additionally, this site has an authentication from GMOGlobalSign K.K., that all communication through this site is officially encoded.
- Use of your personal information submitted to other websites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites even if:
- you accessed the third party website using links from this site
- you linked to this site from a third party website.
- How you can contact us
Solar Frontier K.K.