- Solar energy is helping homeowners worldwide take control of their electricity needs.
- Reduce electricity costs and be more energy independent
- Become eligible for surplus-electricity buyback programs
- Ensure a secure source of backup electricity
- Ensure that you are sourcing clean, renewable energy
Our CIS solutions generate more electricity (kilowatt-hours per kilowatt-peak) than crystalline silicon in actual operating conditions. This is key to cost-competitive and reliable returns on investment when it comes to owning a solar energy system.
- Quality Assurance:
Our modules are precision-engineered in our highly automated factories in Japan. They generate high and reliable yields in harsh environments, from deserts to coastal regions.
- Global Experience:
We have supplied over 3 GW worldwide. That is the equivalent of more than 750,000 homes with 4 kWp rooftop systems.
The black, anti-glare surface of our modules offers a high quality design element without disturbing surroundings. This is a key reason our modules were selected for a project in the world-heritage town of Hiraizumi, Japan.
- Environmentally friendly:
We take it a step further. Our CIS modules require less energy and materials to produce than crystalline silicon panels. Our modules are also voluntarily compliant with the European Union's RoHS directive, a key environmental regulation.
Click to find out more about technological advantages:
Did you know?
Solar Frontier built its business on the residential rooftops of Japan, a country known for its high standards in performance, reliability and safety. Highly automated processes and precision-engineering ensure maximum quality and minimum risk.
Unlike crystalline silicon modules, no hands touch our modules during the production process until the final quality check.
- Hawaii, USA
- "Installation after installation, Solar Frontier CIS panels exceed expectations. Their performance and reliability are winning fans here in Hawaii."
- Darren Furumoto,
- Ranst, Belgium
- "Solar Frontier’s modules were selected based on both their appearance and high specific yield. It was important that the modules could seamlessly integrate with our house and the surroundings."
- Guy Vandendungen
Houseowner and Director of Engineering & Supply
- Mt. Hutton, Australia
- "We did quite a bit of research and found that the Solar Frontier panels had the most efficient Watt rating, variation with temperature and the best lifespan. You get more bang for your Watt!"
- Geoff Tyler