Solar Frontier is the world’s largest provider of CIS solar energy solutions. Our expertise covers the entire solar energy value chain, from pioneering next-generation CIS modules through to independent power production.
Solar Frontier is now approaching four gigawatts of CIS modules and system shipments. These are used for a variety of applications, from residential to utility-scale, across multiple climates.
CIS Module: SF 150-170S Series
- Generate more electricity* than crystalline silicon in real-world conditions
- Among highest thin-film efficiencies: 13.8% mass production
- Precision-engineered in Japan and globally certified and audited
- RoHS compliant and shipped in virtually cardboard-free packaging with recyclable corner pieces.
- Non-glare, black appearance
Learn more about our technological advantages or see our datasheet for specific technical data.
* kilowatt-hours per kilowatt-peak
Visit Solar Frontier Europe's website to find out more about the following products available in specified regions worldwide:
- PowerSets: preconfigured residential system packages that come in 16 configurations for easy installation
- PowerSaver: comprehensive and customized commercial rooftop solutions
- PowerPlants: customized utility-scale solutions including preconfigured electrical components
Visit our Japanese language site for products specific to Japan, including:
- Solacis neo: a chic, lightweight and thin CIS module
- Cross-One mounting rack: developed to reduce installation time for Japanese rooftops
- Preconfigured residential system packages
- Customized commercial and utility-scale solutions
Where to next?